94 Vintage Gate, Lower, Brampton, ON
$ 2,600
Property Attributes
  • MLS#W8342056
  • TypeRentals
  • CityBrampton
  • AreaFletchers Creek Village
  • NeighbourhoodBrampton
  • Postal CodeL6X 5C2
  • Style2-Storey
  • Price$ 2,600
  • Bedrooms3
  • Full Bathrooms2
  • Half Bathrooms0
  • Sqr Footage3000-3500
Data Source:
Toronto Real Estate Board (TRREB)
Property Description

Introducing a recently constructed, open-concept legal basement apartment that has never been occupied. This inviting space features two bedrooms, two washrooms, and a den exuding modern sophistication and ample roominess. Beyond the backyard lies a charming ravine, providing a tranquil setting that harmoniously merges the beauty of nature with the coziness of home.The upper level is leased independently and covers 70% of all utility costs. The remaining 30% is the responsibility of the basement occupant.

Price History
5/15/2024 Listed $2,600

General Features

Water Municipal
Garage Spaces 0.0
Extras Tenants are required to handle snow removal and maintain front both sides and back yards of the area. 2 parking on the right side of driveway (back to back). Upper level is leased separately and use
Style 2-Storey
Heater Type Forced Air
Parking Spaces 2
Community Amenities Fletcher's Creek Village
Rooms 7
Area Peel
Basement Fin W/O
Status A
Features Fenced Yard
Features Ravine
ApproxAge 16-30
Square Footage Range 3000-3500
Property Sub Type Detached
Type .D.
Portion For Lease Basement
Apt/Unit Lower

Interior Features

Family Room No
Furnished Y/N No
Total Bedrooms 2
Heat Source Gas
A/C Central Air
Kitchens 1
Central Vac No
Fireplace Stove No
LaundryAccess Shared
Laundry Level Main
Washrooms 2
BedroomsPlus 1

Exterior Features

Pool None
Garage Type None
Drive Available
Exterior Brick
Fronting On NSEW S
ParkingIncluded Yes
Private Entrance Yes
Sewers Sewers


  • Views
  • New Construction
  • Adult 55+
  • Lease To Own
  • No Strata Fees
  • Furnished
  • Pets
  • Primary On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Rentals Average in L6X 5C2

AVG 26
Data Provided by Inside Real Estate®

Looking for a more comfortable experience?

Download our mobile app for a personalized browsing experience.